Have summer extra mint leftover in your summer garden?
I would recommend…a fresh and fruity mojito. Mojitos are a must when on vacation for me! I love the refreshing minty flavor but have to add a little sweetness with some muddled fruit.
Pineapple Mint Mojito
- 1.5 oz rum
- 1 oz lime juice (1/2 lime) and lime wedges
- 3 chunks of pineapple, chopped
- 2.5 oz water or club soda
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp honey (optional)
- Measure out rum, water or club soda and lime juice and combine into cocktail shaker.
- Muddled chunks of pineapple and add to cocktail shaker.
- Shake drink until well mixed
- Slice lime wedges and add mint leaves to a fancy glass chilled with ice.
- Pour cocktail and enjoy!