Need a healthyish treat?
Why not add some protein and whole food ingredients to some sime no bakes? Try these quick easy protein balls. Use them for a midday snack attack or an outdoor energy bite while hiking.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Balls
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 banana chopped
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup small flake coconut smaller than shredded
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp Choczero syrup
- 2 Scoops Collagen
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Using a fork, mash and stir until all ingredients are mixed.
- Place bowl in fridge for about 30 minutes. This will help in creating the bites later.
- Remove bowl from fridge and roll “dough” into 1 inch size balls.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Things You Might Need
Choczero Discount Code: RDRXNUTRITION