Need a refreshing poolside drink without all the added sugar or calories?
All you need is some fresh strawberries, lemon juice and a few basil leaves to take your water up a notch and cool off during the hot summer months! This can also be a “mocktail” just omit the vodka.
Vodka water with some citrus is my go to drink! I had so much fun making this drink whie vacationing in Arizona with some girlfriends. It’s a light refreshing cocktail meant to be enjoyed. If you haven’t ever used edible flowers, you should! The colors are so bright and beautiful, it makes any food or drink exciting.
Vodka Strawberry Lemonade
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 2.5 oz water
- 3 strawberries muddled & sliced
- 2 basil leaves
- few ice cubes
- edible flower (optional)
- Measure out vodka, water and lemon juice and combine into cocktail shaker.
- Muddles two strawberries and add to cocktail shaker.
- Shake drink until well mixed
- Slice 1 strawberry and add basil leaves to a fancy glass chilled with ice.
- Pour cocktail and enjoy!